Think Camp - CodeBot Nano | Coding Adventures with Cozmo | Grade 2 to Grade 4 | Tuesday, 26th March
About CodeBot Nano
An inspiring introduction to the world of drag-and-drop coding and robotics. Watch your code come to life as Cozmo moves, laughs, frowns and plots his own sneaky mischief.
Kids! Meet Cozmo here!
Parents! Learn how Cozmo makes learning thrilling.
About Think Camp
Think Camp teaches key 21st century skills in fun and energising full day camps during school holiday periods. On Think Camp, computer work is interspersed with frequent snack breaks (two per day), outdoor games (weather permitting) and exciting competitions. Powerful thinking skills such as Design and Lean Thinking are taught throughout, using carefully designed activities that compliment computer work and give participants the tools needed to master the world of tomorrow.
- If you would like to book one child on more than one camp OR two or more children on different camps, please email us and we can organise a multicamp discount of R70 off each camp.
- Multiple bookings for the same camp can be done in Quicket.
- All bookings are done via Quicket.
- If tickets are sold out, please contact us to be put on the waitlist for the event.
- Contact us on 011 568 7712 or [email protected] if you have any further questions.
IMPORTANT CodeBot Nano Requirements
- In order to get the most out of the camp, participants need to be able to read and work at the academic grade level of Grade 2 – 4.
- CodeBot Junior is a perfect introduction to robotics and coding and so no prior experience is required.
- Participants who have already had some experience with coding and robotics are welcome - they will be challenged as they work with the concepts they have already been exposed to.
Tuesday, 26 March 2019
Parktown High School for Girls (Click here for directions)
Drop off: Anytime between 7:30am and 8:00am. No participants may be left unattended before 7:30am.
Pick up: The final discussion for the day along with certificate hand-out takes place between 3:00pm and 3:10pm - we encourage all parents to be present for this, if possible. After certificate handout, parents are invited to come and see the incredible work done throughout the day. All participants need to be collected by 3:30pm
Busy minds get hungry! We ask participants to bring along their favourite brain food for our two breaks.
Please DO NOT bring:
All our venues have superb tech facilities and participants will be working on Think Camp tablets, so there is no need to bring any additional high-tech devices.
Cancellations requested within the 14 days prior to the camp are subject to the resale of ticket/s. If resale is possible, tickets will not be refunded, rather a transfer credit will be issued for a later camp.
Please email [email protected] for any cancellation related inquiries.