Search Engine Optimisation for Beginners
If you've been trying and failing to work out how to really get your website to become a real marketing tool for your business, why not consider attending this 3-hour workshop.
We'll take a deep dive into what makes a website work.
- How to structure your website for search engines
- How to optimise every page for search
- How to find the right keywords for your business
- How to craft proper blog posts so that they attract your prospects
- How to create content calendars
- How to write for semantic search
- How to write cornerstone content
- How to distribute your content effortlessly to your social media
- How to create lead magnets that get your prospects' emails
- How to build a loyal fan base that'll share your content
- How to write compelling calls-to-action
- How to use artificial intelligence to give you traction online
- And, lots more
Who should attend?
Authors (yes, there's more than just Amazon to promote your books), speakers and entrepreneurs.
Who shouldn't attend?
Digital marketing specialists, social media marketers, marketing specialists, content specialists ... you should already know this stuff and this workshop is geared at those who need the basics.
|Refund policy||No refunds|