Tuning the Vine #InnerCityWineRoute Tuesday 7th May 5:30 till 8:30 Cape Town CBD walking wine route
SOLD OUT limited tickets at the door
Tuning the Vine presents an epic midweek wine adventure not to be missed – the #InnerCityWineRoute, which takes place in Cape Town’s Innercity on the second Wednesday of every month. Each route includes the hippest venues and showcases a wide variety of delicious South African wines and talented winemakers!
The #InnerCityWineRoute starts at 5.30pm and tastings end at 8.30pm. Venues are open till late so you can stay wherever you are and continue to have fun.
Take to the streets and join the hundreds of happy wine tuners, helpful wine fairies and be part of the wine-loving fun!
PLEASE NOTE: due to 8th May falling on a public holiday we are having our MAY event on TUESDAY the 7th SAME TIMES.
Here’s how it works:
- Collection: Head to a collection point with your ticket to pick up a map, a glass and a wristband, which entitles you to tastings across all venues.
- Walk. In just 3 hours you can experience more than 20 wine producers peppered across more than 13 inner city venues. You are walking off the calories, so its “guilt free” tasting!
- Post. Share your experience on Twitter or Instagram using #InnerCityWineRoute.
- Snack. Food on the go is on sale at each venue, and it’s a good idea to grab a quick bite to eat between tastings.
- Find the wine fairies. If you’re lost, they’ll be able to show you around.
- Make notes. Keep track of your wine winners on the night for when you want to shop or head out to one of the farms. You’ll be able to order straight from the wine producers for delivery the same week.
- Be curious. Each person pouring wine is passionate about their, so ask questions and fall in love with new wines.
- Settle down. Tastings close at 8.30pm but each #InnerCityWineRoute venue offers delicious supper options with wine from the producers on sale by the glass, so there’s no rush.
I can't find or print my tickets
You've made a ticket order on Quicket, and now you want to admire the beauty of this unique barcode, but it seems this ticket has plans of its own. You're unable to find it. Don't worry - we've captured your ticket in a couple places, so you never need to worry that it's lost.
Option 1: Check your inbox
Your tickets will be sent to the email address that you provided under Buyer Information on the checkout page. If you don't see them in your inbox within a couple minutes of your order being completed, it's possible your tickets have landed in your Promotions tab or spam folder. You can also use the search bar in your email account to search for emails from Quicket.
Your barcodes will appear in the body of the email, as well as a PDF document attached to the email. You can either show the email itself to gain entry to the event or download the PDF of your tickets. As long you have your barcodes, you should have no problems.
If you haven’t received your email after a few minutes and you suspect it could be a firewall issue, get in touch with us and we can help you access your Quicket account and track down your tickets.
Option 2: Check on Quicket
1. Log in
A Quicket account is automatically created for you the first time you purchase tickets on Quicket so you can always access your tickets from there.
Go to the Quicket login page here https://www.quicket.co.za/account/authentication/login.aspx, enter your email address (the one you entered under Buyer Information on the check out page) and your password. This is emailed to you, but if you're unsure just click Forgot your password, and we'll send you a reset link.
2. Go to My tickets
From the Account management page, you can view your tickets by clicking My tickets, in the left side menu.
You can also find My tickets at the top right corner of the page by clicking your email address.
3. Download tickets
If your tickets have already been confirmed, they will be available under My Tickets >> Upcoming. Simply find the tickets you are looking for in your account and click Download Tickets.
If you have multiple tickets in your purchase, you can download the tickets separately to email to the other guests in your group.
You can download your tickets to print, or if you have a smart phone, you can show the tickets on your phone on arrival.