Well-being Wonder Nature Experience
Sat Jan 28, 08:30 - Sat Jan 28, 11:00
Join us for a mindful morning in the forest and connect with the healing power of nature.
Over the past four decades there has been extensive research confirming the positive health benefits of mindfully connecting with nature, on both our physical and mental well-being.
- Boosted Immune System
- Reduced Blood Pressure
- Improved Mood
- Reduced Anxiety and Depression
- Reduced Stress
- A Restored Sense of Connection and Belonging
This Well-being Wonder is based on the Japanese art of Shinrin-Yoku (aka Forest Bathing) which follows a carefully curated sequence of meditations and natural mindfulness exercises known as 'invitations'.
- You will discover and explore a quieter part of the forest.
- A spring fed stream will soothe you into mindful reflection and contemplation.
- The 'invitations' will help you feel calm and encourage a deeper connection with nature.
- After the 'invitations' we will enjoy a tea ceremony and take some time to reflect on the experience.
- The session should last between 2.5-3hrs and is suitable for most levels of fitness.
No previous meditation experience required.
No actual bathing required :)
Previous participants had this to say;
A beautifully put together session that eases you gently and fully into the forest bathing experience. Perfectly placed guided meditations together with the naturally peaceful atmosphere of the forest left me feeling relaxed, refreshed, and revived. Thank you, Michael and Jo, for a wonderful few hours, the effects of which I am still feeling days after the event.
What an incredible experience! If you are looking for some time away from the noise, a space where you can connect with self and with nature then forest bathing with Awaken to Nature offers just that. A truly magical way to start the day!
At first, I was apprehensive about a walk in the forest needing a guide, but this forest bathing session really surprised me. It was so lovely being properly guided on how to use our senses to get back in touch with our natural surroundings. It seemed that everyone in the group got something different out of this little journey we took together. I left the forest feeling calmer and clearer on some aspects I've been having trouble with. I would highly recommend to anyone to join Mike and Jo on a forest bathing session. Mike's soothing voice alone will get you into a meditative state in no time. Go with an open mind and surrender to your surroundings. I am confident that anyone who goes on this expedition will benefit greatly from it. Highly recommended!
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Guided meditations and ‘invitations’ by a Forest Bathing & Natural Mindfulness Guide and Transformation Coach.
- We conclude the morning with a tea ceremony beneath the forest canopy.
- Health Bar Snack
- Follow up email with tips and information on how to continue your own nature connection experience.
We have more than thirty 5 star reviews on Google.
We will gladly offer a refund should you not be 100% satisfied with the experience.
SPACE IS LIMITED, SECURE YOUR SPOT NOW.
Meeting place and additional information is supplied after booking.
Find out more about Awaken to Nature and Forest Bathing here