Cuppa For CANSA: Celebrate Life - 2020 Competition
Your Story is Worth More than Gold
Share your ‘Celebration of Life’ Cuppa Story with us by hosting an intimate Cuppa with your family groups, friends or colleagues at work. And of course, please observe all lockdown procedures to be safe such as wearing a mask (did you know that CANSA sells facemasks and headwear?) and applying hand sanitiser frequently.
Follow the easy steps and stand the chance to win fabulous prizes! (See the Cuppa For CANSA website for more information and fabulous prizes.)
- Complete the Cuppa Competition Form online at the link supplied after payment
- Host your Cuppa
- Submit your photos
The Cuppa For CANSA Celebrate Life Competition will be open from 1 July 2020 to 31 October 2020. Terms and conditions at this link
Select your Category:
(You can enter more than one category) R100 per category entry.
Category 1: Entry Fee R100
Celebrate life – my Cuppa Theme Interpretation
- ‘Celebrate life’ by showcasing your story
- Register on-line and submit 3 good quality photos of your CUPPA set-up. Your Cuppa photos will showcase your interpretation of this year’s Cuppa theme.
Category 2: Entry Fee R100
Celebrate life – my Cuppa healthy option menu
- Food has its own story -sometimes it is a family favourite – remember to showcase your healthy options.
- Register on-line and submit 3 good quality photos of your Cuppa menu selection. Your Cuppa photos will reveal your culinary / baking skills.
Category 3: Entry Fee R100
Celebrate life – my Cuppa table setting
- ‘Celebrate Life’ by showcasing your overall creativity – it is time to air-out the white linen tablecloth and wash the porcelain cups.
- Register on-line and submit 3 good quality photos of your Cuppa table setting. Your Cuppa photos will capture your decorative flair.
Category 4: Entry Fee R100
Celebrate life – my Cuppa dress-style
- ‘Celebrate Life’ by dressing up! Your dress-style will tell the story…
- Register on-line and submit 3 good quality photos of your CUPPA dress up. Your Cuppa photos will be a fashion statement.
Category 5: Entry Fee R100
Celebrate life – my Cuppa, my story
- ‘Celebrate Life’ by sharing your story – we are all touched by cancer in one way or another – share your story by sending us a short video clip, or writing you story…
- Register on-line and submit your video or story – your story will create HOPE!
Having a cup of tea with a friend is one of the ‘every day things’ we miss most during the COVID-19 lockdown … because where there is a cup of tea shared, there is HOPE!
“When you are feeling sad and blue and have no clue what to do, sit down and have a cup of tea.” Anonymous
For more information contact Maria Scholtz: [email protected]
See all of the prizes on the Cuppa For CANSA website.
Prizes sponsored by:
|Refund policy||No refunds|