Breathe to Relieve Campaign
BREATHE TO RELIEVE CAMPAIGN
Come experience the power and magic of Conscious Breathwork with us, Live Online!
Time zone converter: https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/
We've created a win-win for all.
This is an incredible opportunity for you, through the power of conscious breathwork, to clear out stress and dis-ease, re-balance your nervous system and immune system, and return to wholeness, well-being and flow, while at the same time supporting families who don't have food and other essential resources during these challenging times. And to top it off, we’ve made it possible for you to pay whatever you can afford. This offer truly is a win for all.
Once you've signed up for one of our breathwork sessions you will be kept updated about the charities we're supporting, and how your specific contribution has made a positive difference for someone less fortunate. There has never been a more improtant time for us to come together in support of one another as a global community.
"Deep breaths are like little love notes to your body. When you own your breath nobody can steal your peace."
Through a safely guided journey of strong, connected breathing we access higher states of consciousness, while releasing physical and emotional toxins and blockages from the body. We reconnect with our true power and vitality, inviting deep healing, peace and flow into our lives.
This powerful breathing technique impacts all energy
levels - physical, emotional, mental and spiritual.
Benefits of Breathwork include:
- Release of physical tension and stress.
- Increased energy & vitality.
- Improved physical & emotional wellbeing.
- Enhanced creativity and intuition
- Increased confidence and optimism.
- The release of trauma, limiting beliefs and deeper emotional and mental patterns suppressed within the subconscious.
- Each session is between 90 and 120 minutes.
- 30 minutes introduction.(Experienced breathers can skip the intro if they wish)
- 60 minutes breathwork.
- 5 minutes grounding.
- 20 minutes optional sharing and closing.