Herbalism workshop- peace and love spells
Join The Wild Love for part 2 of a series of workshops where we will be exploring the uses of six plants in peace and love spells.
On this workshop you will discover how to gather, prepare and store the plants correctly. You’ll learn about the importance of the lunar cycle in gathering your herbs and practising herbal magic and how it can empower your intention when using the plants for medicine or casting charms and spells.
This workshop will guide you on how to grow and harvest the herbs as well as how to make an altar, creating a sacred space in which to practice. You’ll also learn many methods of using your herbs in herbal magic, which can either be used in conjunction with a spell or simply to access the magical power of the herb. These methods include incense, potions, poppets, poultices and smudging.
This is mean’t to be a fun informative and hands-on workshop, igniting some magic and sparkle into your life with the wonderful world of plants.
We will be looking at the following six plants:
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Pelargonium graveolens (Rose geranium)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Basil (Ocimum basilicum)
- Rose (Rosa)
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum)
- What to expect:
- * Learn how to responsibly wild- harvest and grow your own herbs
- * Make a love potion
- *Make your own poppet
- *Create a peace smudge spray
- * Make your own personalised incense blend
- * Learn how to go on a dieta (“diet” with the plant, creating a relationship with that plant)
- * Enjoy some light snacks made from nutrient dense wild foraged foods after the workshop
- What to bring:
- A mug for your tea/water (trying to keep it waste free as possible)
- Good vibes and a curious mind
- Any pieces of fabric such as felt, cotton, velvet etc (for making your poppet)
- *note pad and pen- optional (I will email all info to you afterwards)
- **I will provide all other materials needed
Place: Muizenberg (details will be given upon booking)
|Refund policy||No refunds|