Echo Events with the Cullinan Junction and local breweries cordially invite you to join the festivities. Drink beer by the litre (teetotallers don't need to worry: sodas and water are also available) and eat traditional Bavarian food.
Something is ‘a brewing’ and you are invited to experience Authentic German Food, -Music and activities at the heart of Cullinan Junction. Spend the day filled with Fun, Artisan Food aromas and locally brewed Craft Beers.
Reserve Seats or tables for family and friends and join in the festivities on Saturday 1 September 2018. Artisan food vendors will be available as well as Craft Beer on TAP.
1. Golden Row Tickets - R170 include entrance with wristband, a branded beerglass and Authentic German meal. Experience the Cullinan Junction with flowing green lawns and German Oompah Music.
The Beer Fest Tickets - R50 include entrance with wristband and a brander beerglass. Food vendors will be available with Indian Curries, Authentic German food, Artisan Pies and Burgers as well as Artisan Fusion food truck.
For those who do not drink Beer we will have Wine, Ginger squares and more on offer.
We all want to have fun at the German Beer Fest. To make sure we all enjoy ourselves, we have established a few rules:
1. Rucksacks and large bags will generally be banned from the Beer Tent. Leave any non-essential items at home. You will make it into the Beer Tent much quicker if you don’t bring any bags or rucksacks with you.
2. Any bags or rucksacks you do bring must not exceed a volume of three litres or a size of 20 cm x 15 cm x 10 cm.
3. Even if they fit in your smallest bag, the following items are also prohibited: Aerosol spray cans with hazardous contents; corrosive or staining substances; objects that could be used to cut, slash or stab. Glass bottles are also banned. NO ALCOHOL OR FOOD WILL BE ALLOWED TO BE BROUGHT IN.
4. Animals are not permitted at any time.
5. Plan your journey: Where possible, find alternative forms of transport to the Beer Fest
6. No matter how much fun you have, every trip to the German Beer Fest has to come to an end some time. No visitors are permitted on the grounds after midnight.
7. No kids below 18 in Golden Row.
8. Kids below 18 will not be allowed to consume alcohol.