Save Our Lives - Swedish Movie Screening
A documentary about three mothers of transgender children.
It’s a gripping story of how it is to stay beside fighting for your child’s rights to be themselves and help them grow up being strong individuals in a world who doesn’t always accept them.
Details for the evening:
- Doors open at 5pm
- 5:30pm - Welcoming Remarks: Hedda Krausz - Cultural Councilor at the Embassy of Sweden
- 5:45pm - Introduction and preview of Digital Exhibition by Carl Collison of his global LGBTIQA documentation
- 6pm -Lecture: Mom, I’m not a girl, I am a boy! What do we do now?” – Swedish mom Camilla Gisslow on her son’s transition
- 6:20pm - Introduction of film: Programme Director
- 6:25pm - MOVIE SCREENING - Save Our Lives
- 7:25pm - Panel Discussion:
1. Reactions to the film
2. Questions on the lecture
3.Questions and comments from the floor
- 8pm - Closing and invitation for networking
Refreshments will be on offer from 8pm to 9pm