My Natural Hair & Beauty Expo - Service Provider Link
iKhowa Events is an Eastern Cape based business with its main focus is on building the natural hair community in the Eastern Cape through events that Educate, Empower and Entertain. We are passionate about natural hair and events planning therefore combined these two things to fill a gap we saw in the Eastern Cape market where very few Natural Hair events are happening.
iKhowa Events hosted its first ‘My Natural Hair Journey’ event in East London in 2019 and hosting 5 more of these events in 2020 in cities such as East London, Port Elizabeth, Queenstown, Mthatha and Makanda (former Grahamstown).
Purpose of the Expo
We found that Eastern Cape is hungry for these types of events as all these events are happening in Gauteng and Western Cape provinces. The ‘My Natural Hair & Beauty Expo’ is an annual event to embrace our natural being. We will create a fun space where ladies and gentlemen will be able to learn about the different products out there, provide wholesome entertainment and embrace our natural curls and coils. We have included the Beauty aspect as we feel we should be happy with all facets of our body from our hair right down to our toes. We will be hosting a panel that will discuss their natural hair, beauty, product journeys and answering any question that come from guest.
Benefits for showcasing
· Each service provider will get a chance to interact, market and sell to the East London community
· A display area consisting of a table, table cloth and two chairs to display your marketing/advertising material and product/service offerings.
· With very few natural hair and beauty events such as these in East London we are expecting a huge turnout, with people who are eager to learn about and purchase your products.
· A chance to meet with local (East London and other cities in the Eastern Cape based) bloggers, vloggers, salon owners, stylists, potential promoters who would be interested in partnerships that will expand your business throughout the Eastern Cape.
Requirements for showcasing
· Contribution towards the goody bags in terms of vouchers, products/samples (we are catering for 200 Guests)
· Purchase service provider ticket for R800 and complete the required questions with your purchase.
· This ticket admits 2
· Please arrive at least 1 hour early to setup your banner, advertising material and products at your stall
Alternatively if you will not be hosting a stall but would like to contribute samples towards goody bags we would greatly appreciate it. In this case please purchase a free ticket and complete the questions that follow.
Deadline for ticket purchase is 2 June 2020.
Should you have any other queries or questions please email [email protected] or call/whatsapp 0823136508.