FNB VARSITY CUP: NWU vs UJ
Round five of the FNB Varsity Cup is here and a thrilling match between NWU and UJ awaits. Join us on Monday 02 March 2020 at the Fanie du Toit Sports Grounds. Kick off is at 19:00.
The Ticketing Terms
1. Each Ticket you purchase intended to give you a revocable license (or right) to entry and attendance of the particular Event only to which the Ticket pertains.
2. A Ticket does not afford the Ticket holder the right to transport to the Venue, or parking, or merchandise, or any food or beverages at the Venue, unless otherwise stated.
3. You must produce a valid Ticket to gain entry to the Venue and you must produce that Ticket for inspection upon request from an Event official at any time. Failure to produce such Ticket when requested may result in you being denied access to the Venue or in you being removed from the Venue.
4. Tickets cannot be resold for profit. If this condition is breached the Ticket may be cancelled without refund or compensation and the bearer of the Ticket may be refused entry or removed from the Venue.
5. Any Tickets brought from unauthorised agents or third parties are not valid and admission to an Event on the strength of such Tickets will not be permitted.
6. We reserve the right to restrict the sale of Tickets to a maximum number per person, per credit card and/or per household and to cancel any Tickets purchased in excess of this number.
7. No refund shall be issued in respect of a cancelled purchase or if an attendee is unable to attend. Neither we, or a ticketing agent, nor any other person shall have any liability to you to refund the purchase price of a Ticket in circumstances where an Event is cancelled due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. If an Event is rescheduled or cancelled, we will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you as soon as reasonably possible thereof (including notifying you of the details of any rescheduled Event) by publishing the details of the rescheduled or cancelled Event, by e-mail and short message service (“SMS”) notification to the contact details which you provide at the time of the purchase of Tickets. It is therefore important that you provide the ticketing agent with your correct contact details at the time of the purchase of Tickets.
The following restrictions will apply to your attendance at an Event and your breach of any of these may lead to you being ejected from the Venue:
1. Appropriate standards of behaviour are expected of all persons attending an Event and persons deemed to be behaving in a manner that is dangerous or unacceptable, will be refused admission and/or removed from the Venue with no refund on the Ticket.
2. In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, we reserve the right in our reasonable discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit of a Venue, to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the Event or to other patrons or that are in breach of the Ticketing Terms and/or to refuse admission and/or to refund the Ticket face value if we have reasonable grounds to do so.
The following items are not permitted to be brought into a Venue:
1. Glass bottles or containers or other heavy and/or sharp objects, which could potentially be used as projectiles (excluding sunglasses, binoculars and prescription or reading glasses)
2. Any illegal drugs
3. Knives, weapons of any nature or fireworks
4. Any item that you intend to distribute, hawk, sell, offer, expose for sale or display for marketing or promotional purposes
5. No animals apart from authorised guide/assistance dogs
6. Cooler Boxes
7. Food and refreshments (including soft drinks and alcohol).
8. Smoking is not permitted in the Venue. This includes Hubblies and Vaping.