An Introduction to Cryptocurrencies & Blockchains - 8 February 2020
Join CoinEd, a leading education provider in the blockchain industry, for an Introduction to Bitcoin, Cryptocurrencies & Blockchains. This workshop is suitable for both students and adults!
Join us if you're interested in learning about:
- how to buy, sell and trade cryptocurrencies
- security, identifying scams and how to store crypto safely
- using Bitcoin for online and international payments (we'll demonstrate this on Takealot)
- the various cryptocurrencies and how they differ from Bitcoin
- the process of mining and building a mining rig (interactive activity)
- travelling abroad using crypto
- blockchains and how they work (prizes to be won here!)
- anything else you want to talk about!
Date: 8 February 2020
Time: 09:00 - 14:00
Tickets: R1,250 - 20% discount for 2+ tickets purchased.
Lunch and drinks can be purchased from the clubhouse.
Invite your friends and family! For every ticket purchased using your promotion code, we'll send you R100 worth of Bitcoin at the event. If enough people use your code, you attend for free! (Code sent after ticket purchase).
Presented by Kreaan Singh, co-founder of CoinEd.
CoinEd reserves the right to cancel the event in the case of insufficient registrants.
No refunds are granted in the case of late or non attendance.