The Property Show Cape Town 2020 (POSTPONED)
The Property Show, organised by Private Property, is the ideal platform for anyone looking to further their property journey whether it’s buying, selling, renting or investing.
There is something to learn for everyone at our inspirational and educational theatres from tips to buying your first home, things to know before signing a lease agreement and how to successfully build a property investment portfolio.
Visit our next show on 21 - 22 March 2020 at the Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC) to talk all things property!
- Learn about everything you need to know when buying your first home
- Learn about building & expanding your property investment portfolio
- Meet estate agents, developers, law firms, financial service providers and SA's favorite property portal
- See some of the leading brands and products that you can furnish your new home with!
- Stand a chance to win amazing prizes at the exhibition stands on the expo floor
- Bring the family along for a fun, informative and experiential day out!
What you can learn?
What's on show?
- New developments
- Income properties
- Primary Residence
- Student housing
- Affordable housing
- International property
- Retirement property
- Vacant land
- Rental property
IMPORTANT NOTICE: THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
|Refund policy||Refunds allowed (view policy)|