Standerton Goldi 4-IN-1 Race 2020 Postponed to 2021
Standerton Goldi 4-IN-1 Race
RACE INFO: 42.2km marathon, 21.1km half marathon, 10km and a 4.9km fun run
DATE: To be held on Sunday, 22 March 2021 at 06:00. The fun run starts at 06:10.
STARTING POINT: Start and finish at Hoerskool Standerton Sportsfield/Stadium (Cnr Berg and Joubert Street - Enter from Berg Street)
NOTES: Race day entries are allowed - COME EARLY
ROUTE: Out and back. Undulating course, tarred road, water points every 3km
PRIZE GIVING: After cut-off time of 5 hours and 30 minutes - i.e. at 11:30.
Prizes also for Veterans, Masters, Grand Masters, Walkers and Juniors.
Pre-Enter the race and automatically qualify for the pre-entry lucky draw of a total of R2000 (2 X R500 in the 42.2km, 1 X R500 in the 21.1km and 1 X R500 in the 10km)
Lucky draw at the end of the prize giving ceremony
All prizes must be received in person at the prize giving ceremony after the race
Gold medals for first 3 finishers
Sliver medals for next 100 finishers
Bronze medals for 200 finishers within cut-off times.
Bronze medals for run-run.
- Referees Decision is Final
- Obey all traffic officials and race marshals.
- The race will be run according to the rules of the IAAF and ASA
- 2020 licences and club colours must be worn on the front and back.
- Age category ID to be worn on front & back and fixed on all 4 corners.
- No seconding will be allowed
- Ages: Athletes for 10km must be 14 years or older on race day.
- Athletes for 21.1km must be 16 years or older on race day.
- Athletes for 42.2km must be 20 years or older on race day.
- Walkers are welcome in 10km, 21.1km and fun-run races only
- Proof of age (ID) to be produced upon request on race day.
- All athletes will participate at their own risk
- Temp license at the front of the vest
- Remember to fill in the temp license
- Walkers must have a fixed W on the vest to qualify for any prizes
- If a runner has not reached the 32km mark by 4 hours and 15 minutes, they must leave the road.
- 12% levy of entry fee must be paid over to Athletics Mpumalanga by race organiser
- No Ipods allowed during the race
- No prize money for the fun-run, only medals
- No licence numbers necessary for the fun-run
- No junior prizes in 42.2.km
School tuck shop will be open. We're improving the tuck-shop offering this year due to many requests from previous year. So bring family and friends along and support our tuck shop!
Heidi (club secretary) - 0723910788
Lukas (club captain) - 0824124161
Manus (club chairman) - 0828865849
For further information:
* Race run according to rules and regulations of ASA. The organisers accept no responsibility for any loss, damage or injury suffered by participants
For more info please visit our website: www.standertonmarathonclub.co.za