That Forrest Party
A party that can only be described with a first hand experience. That party encourages radical self-expression, participation, play and celebration. Of course this party, won’t be THAT party without all you funky monkeys, boogie queens, cool cats and forest fairies thus, we invite you all to come and play with us at our first edition of That (Forest) Party.
What to expect
• Our playground for this party will be in the beautiful valley of Jonkershoek, a hidden gem, with incredible views of the mountain range, tree canopy above and a river to cool off in when the dance floor gets to hot. So bring your floaties, towels and sunblock.
• As participation is one of our biggest driving factors we have a few art pieces in the making that will take shape throughout the duration of that party.
• This playground also caters for some chillin' chinchillas, there will be hammocks and lekker comfy spots to park off and take in the beauty that surrounds .
• Bonfire, in case it gets chilly after sunset.
• Expect some good ass electronic music, something to tickle every ones fancy.
• A little shopie with some second hand goodies to spice up your 2020 wardrobe.
To be released
Drinks & Snacks
Fully stocked bar with ice cold water, beers, G&T’s and cocktails. Always considering Gaia we encourage bringing your own reusable cup otherwise R 10 p. Cup. NO BYOB. There will be a little food vendor.
Radical self-expression (We need not say more).
Tickets & Tokens
Before - R 150
At the door - R 180
**Limited amount of tickets!**
There will be a token system in place to get drinks and snacks. Bring Cash.
Parking & Uber
Although there are designated parking spaces we strongly advise getting an Uber! If you do however come via car there is a parking levy of R 100 per car as bays are limited. As we encourage environmentally conscious decisions, a reduced fee of R 30 per extra person and free for 4 peeps per car.
The organizers do not assume any responsibility for loss or damage to any property brought onto the premises nor for any loss of life or damage to persons. No weapons or illegal substances allowed. No under 20yO.