PechaKuchaNight - Johannesburg
The PechaKucha presentation format is based on a simple idea: 20 images displayed for 20 seconds each whilst the presenter talks you through it. That's 6m40s
It is a format that makes presentations concise, and keeps things interesting.
It forces people to reduce, to clear their minds and think about what is relevant.
It is amazing how much you can put across in 6 minutes and 40 seconds.
The casual atmosphere of the event makes it easy to socialise naturally.
You can speak to any presenter during the beer break and say: “That was fantastic, I love what you do!” – and start a conversation from there.
PechaKucha drags you into a live situation with atmosphere, energy and real human interaction.
The speakers will inspire you as they share their passions, their creativity, their achievements, just about anything really…
- Arthie Moore - The Art of Being a Rebel
- Michael Ijeoma - Go to the Past and You will find the Future
- Raashida Khan - I am a writer: My Passion to Purpose Journey
- Madi van Schalkwyk - The Human Library
- Paula Quinsee - Moving from 4th to 5th
- Julie Gertenbach - Ho'oponopono - Ancient Hawaiian Healing
- Hannes Dupper - Blind Inspiration
- Patrick Mabiletsa - Fatherlessness
- Fred Beunink - Am I Ready To Be Disrupted?
- Nikki Quinn - Every Little Bit Helps
- Björn Luciano Salsone - Master of Ceremonies