PayProp Academy 2020 - The Venue, Melrose Arch, Johannesburg.
PayProp Academy 2020
The event for forward-thinking rental professionals
Join us for the next annual PayProp Academy roadshows in February 2020. This year, PayProp’s annual event will break down every step of the rental journey, from pre-tenancy checks to the end of the lease. Come and join us for a morning of real-world lessons and insights from some of the country’s leading rental and legal experts. The Johannesburg PayProp Academy event will be held at The Venue, Melrose Arch on 12 February 2020.
10:00 - 10:30 Arrival & registration
10:30 - 11:10 Jan Davel
- What PayProp does while you’re asleep
- PayProp update: What’s new?
- ‘ABC and XYZ’: Spot the difference
11:10 - 11:50 Chantelle Nieuwendyk
- PayProp best practices and cost-saving opportunities
- Habits of rental administrators: The good the bad and the ugly
- The do’s and don’t’s of preventing theft and fraud on your rental portfolio
11:50 - 12:10 Short break
12:10 - 12:40 Johette Smuts
- What are rental agents thinking? Results from our survey
- A sneak peek into the next PayProp Annual Rental Index
- How to spot a bad tenant
12:40 - 13:15 Johan de Bod, Koegeleneberg Attorneys
- Non-paying tenants: The A to Z of eviction
13:15 - 14:00 Cilna Steyn, SSLR Incorporated
- Obligations of landlords and tenants: What agents need to know
14:00 Light lunch and soft drinks
View your industry from a different perspective and learn from the best in the business.
Book your seat today – tickets are selling fast!