Workshop On The Edible Garden
Bryanston 29th February 2020 @ 9am
One of the most exciting types of gardening is creating an edible garden. Produce picked straight from your garden always tastes sweeter and more flavoursome than those bought from a supermarket. Not only will your edible garden produce bountiful fruit, herbs and vegetables all year round, but you can also include beautiful and attractive plants, flowers and decorative foliage to your garden.
Join GardenShop Bryanston for an enlightening workshop on edible gardening.
The workshop will cover growing vegetables, herbs, medicinal herbs, fruit trees, edible gardening, culinary herbs and herb boxes with companion plants.
Cost is only R250!
BOOK YOUR SEAT TODAY!
- Michael Lombard – Tuberflora Veggies for the garden
- Veggies for a patio garden
- Companion planting
- Herb combination planting in a container
- Fruit tree planting in the garden
- Fruit tree planting in containers
- Planting, Care and Feeding
- Pesticides and common diseases
- Organic insecticides
- Tea and light refreshments
- Garden Guru demo – planting up a veg box
- Getting your hands dirty
- Everyone plants up a veg box
- Questions and answers
Kindly Note: Workshop includes Herb box, veg/herb trays, gloves, hand spade, potting mix and fertiliser.