Facilitate better meetings and conversations - Replace all open, unstructured discussion with a clear process.
Meetings don’t have to be boring time wasters. There are lots of cool tricks you can use to make them focussed, efficient and get problems solved, not just discussed or debated.
Stop running shitty endless meetings that end up in a meeting to discuss the next meeting with no clear next steps.
Learn how to run this super-fast and effective process to solve any team/project problems or blockers, one by one, with no discussion.
It only takes 40mins - 1hr and always leaves your team with precise, actionable results. This is a real-life snapshot of how design sprints add value and help solve big problems fast.
This problem farming and prioritisation workshop presented by Varima Henry is complete guide to facilitating your own workshop that creates the freedom needed to come up with creative ideas using structure and discipline for any team.
What to expect
- How to identify problems without discussion
- Note and vote method to keep moving forward
- How to prioritise solutions
- Create team alignment on next steps
Who should attend
- Anyone interested in running better meetings that always have clear actionable outcomes.
- Project managers, Product owners, UX/UI designers.
- Attending this workshop will give you a step-by-step recipe to brainstorm ideas and prioritise solutions.
- You will receive material to help you facilitate your own workshop with your team.
- You will understand how to run and facilitate better meetings.
About the facilitator:
Varima has worked as a UX designer and product strategist in the learning, technology and financial landscape of the South African market.
Over the past 10 years, he has created a deep understanding of how people learn, use products and the processes that make it all happen. He currently facilitates Design Sprints with product teams across the South Africa, helping them build products and services that are effective and resonate with the needs of their customers and users.
Varima Henry is a digital product designer and strategist based in Johannesburg, South Africa. He is a thought leader in Design thinking using Design Sprints to help teams in agile and waterfall environments build better products at speed.