Instill Education Instructional Leadership Programme
This programme is designed to provide Instructional Leaders with the tools required to drive improvement across the key areas of every school:
- School Culture
- Delivering effective adult Professional Development
- Observations and Feedback
- Data-Driven Instruction
Who is this programme for?
This programme is for instructional leadership within schools, including senior teachers, aspiring school leaders, HODs, deputies, and Principals.
The programme comprises 8 Saturday sessions delivered across the course of the year. All content is SACE endorsed.
- Observation and Feedback 1: 9 May 2020
- Delivering effective Adult PD 1: 23 May 2020
- Data-driven Instruction 1: 6 June 2020
- School Culture 1: 18 July 2020
- Data-driven Instruction 2: 5 September 2020
- Observations and Feedback 2: 10 October 2020
- Delivering effective Adult PD 2: 31 October 2020
- School Culture 2: 21 November 2020
R6900 per participant, or R1150 for an individual session. To secure your place on the programme, tickets are vital.
For every 3 paid participants, we will make 1 pro-bono place available.
Who is delivering this programme
Instill Education is a beacon for excellence in teacher and school leadership development on the African continent. Our approach is grounded in global best practice and local expertise, and driven by data.
Nova Pioneer is a network of schools developing generations of innovators and leaders who will shape the African Century. We have deep experience building our own instructional leaders, and a strong belief that it is the best investment any school can make.