Sales and Marketing Bootcamp (Personal Brand and Business Brand)
Boo-Yah! is a Modern Marketing Services company that help build Future Fit ™ Businesses by building exceptional customer experiences online and offline through Data insights, Strategy, Innovation and Training.
Boo-Yah! is the Exclusive Representative of The Connected Marketer™ in Africa; Boo-Yah! is the exclusive representative of the Best of Global Digital Marketing; CEO, Trainer Voted top women in tech, Africa by Meltwater; IAB Bookmarks 2019 : Black Pixel Founder of Boo-Yah! Carmen Murray won the most prestigious award in the Marketing industry. The Best Individual Contribution to Digital. The Carmen Murray Show Podcast: Carmen Murray has one of the top Marketing Podcast in SA with a global audience and charting locally and internationally. Her podcast is available on Spotify, Itunes, GooglePodcast, Castbox, Stitcher, Player FM and many more
Challenges Small Businesses face?
1) Start ups and small business owners have limited recourses and can't afford to pay a professional to implement the marketing, design and social media content
2) Many clients buy from businesses that are credible, have a strong online presence and established reputation in the market place
3) Very few small business owners recognise the importance of building personal brands aligned with their businesses
4) Our research shows that over 70% of small business owners feel intimidated by digital, marketing, social media
5) They are spending too much time in the business and not on the business
6) The business does not have a clear proposition that differentiates from its competitors
7) The business does not offer context, combination and sequence to scale
8) There is not a clear sales strategy in place to grow, retain, acquire new clients and build the brand. Our research shows us that only 14% of small businesses have an active sales process in place
9) Keeping staff motivated is a huge challenge, especially when staff have targets and the business does not attract new customers
10) 86% of Small Business owners don't follow a content and promotional calendar and create specials and content spontaneously and fail to plan 6 months in advance
11) Over 95% of small businesses don't leverage free online data to inform their business products and services and how they approach their sales and marketing strategies.
About the Sales and Marketing Bootcamp:
No prior experience required. If you are a business start-up and have no idea where to start with your sales and marketing and personal branding we will get you on the highway to success. We have up skilled entrepreneurs and celebrities on a wide array of hacks and tricks and still remain there as a support structure as part of our passion project to see small businesses grow in the tough economy. We offer you a digital toolbox with free tools that you can use, and show you how you can use them to propel your brand forward. If your are a SME that don't have time to go on a 10-week course and want a course that's hands-on and gets straight to the point, this is the course for you. We teach you how to DIY in a simple and easy way. You will be able to use all the tools marketing consultants use, and design one of the most sexiest brands and content out there. Know what your customers want and how you can be of service. We will share with you everything your marketing consultants won't. As they say a magician never shares it secrets? Well, we are about to share all the secrets to get you Future Fit.
We recognise most small businesses and startups can't afford marketing consultants and therefore we designed a course to help people to outwit, outplay and outsmart their competitors. This practical workshop is designed with the intent to give you independence and empower you to DIY until your business is more stable to afford a permanent marketing consultant.
Technology and the Internet has evolved and if it does not form part of your strategy for your business, you are in trouble. It can either become your best friend or your worst enemy. If you don't follow the modern approach to sales and marketing, every day that passes, the gap between your business and your competitors widens. You might have the most awesome business, greatest business idea, and huge potential, but if your sales and marketing are not up to par, your business will fail. It is the glue that binds your business together.
Who should attend?
Are you a small business owner with a small team or you just
started your dream business to work independently and offer your products and
services to companies and want to do things right from the start?
Do you have a small shop that offers products and services in the community for example a flower shop, beauty salon, restaurant, catering or cleaning services? It doesn't matter if you own a book keeping business, import
products, work with corporates as a freelancer, have an after school child care, cleaning services or own a shop, if you yearn to run a profitable business, then this workshop will empower you to do it like a pro. We have helped celebrities, beauty and hair salons, business start ups, training coaches, health and wellness experts, photographers,
scriptwriters and Videographers.
- Unpack the Digital Toolbox
- Google Analytics
- Google listing and posts
- Improving organic SEO
- Create Event and payment gate
- Sourcing Beautiful Images
- Design social media posts
- Create surveys and analysing results
- Design email, manage lists and distribute
- Create beautiful videos and animations
- Create measurable call to actions
- Create leaflets, posters and brochures
- Creating variety of testimonials in different formats
- Create a website
- Introductions and context
- Marketing Fundamentals for a small business
- Personal Brand building
- Sales Processes applied to the B.A.R.G Principle to grow revenue
- What questions are your customers asking and are you answering them?
- Content strategy and planning
- Create a campaign/promotion
- Social media tips and tricks
- Influencer marketing
- Start a podcast