IOT Forum Africa 2020
About IoT Forum Africa 2020 (www.iotforumafrica.com)
The Internet of Things (IoT) represents one of the most transformative technological phenomena to emerge in the 21st century. Its impact will be far reaching, touching practically every aspect of day-to-day life and profoundly disrupting business and commerce.
In Africa the potential for IoT is enormous. We have unique challenges in key sectors such as energy; agriculture; the environment as well as healthcare, and IoT might just be the solution to some of these problems.
This year’s Internet of Things Forum Africa will bring together key industries for a day of top level content, solution based case studies and discussion. Industries include Manufacturing, Transport, Health, Logistics, Government, Energy, Insurance, Retail and Automotive.
Taking place on 25 - 26 August 2020 in Johannesburg, IoT Forum Africa will host IT decision makers, developers & makers, OEM’s, government officials, automotive exec’s, operators, technology providers and many more. It is set to showcase cutting edge technologies from leading exhibitors and provide insight from world-class speakers sharing their unparalleled industry knowledge and real-life experiences.
5 Reasons to attend
1. Hear about the technologies, platform solutions and devices that will power your IoT Solution
2. Navigate the complex IoT ecosystem to identify partners, providers, and prospects
3. Understand how sensors and their IoT data sets deliver unprecedented business intelligence to drive performance, growth, and profitability.
4. Hear from successful companies that have implemented revenue producing IoT solutions
5. Learn how to align your IoT solution with market opportunities
Delegate Fee: R6950
Date: 25 - 26 August 2020
Venue: Emperors Palace, Johannesburg, South Africa.