ST FRANCIS FLASH FLOAT
St Francis Flash Float is a family fun event where we invite you to grab your bikini, boardies and a fabulous fun floaty and float down the St Francis canals with us from the Pumphouse to the Cove! Weather permitting, we will float on the 28th of December (or 29th if the previous days weather wasn't good enough!) Come to the Pumphouse from 12 o clock and the start will be at 1 o clock. St Francis Paddling Club paddlers will lead the way and there will be Woodridge lifeguards along the way should anyone need assistance.
- Anyone under 12 must wear a lifesaving device and be accompanied by an adult.
- Parents are responsible for their own family's safety.
- NO REFUNDS in the event of bad weather and if the event needs to be cancelled in the case of the weather deeming it unsafe.
- All proceeds will go to our St Francis Bay charities.
- NO ALCOHOL will be sold or is permitted.
- No motorized craft permitted to enter the event.
- DISCLAIMER: ALL participants take part at their OWN RISK.
- The Organisers accept no responsibility whatsoever for injury, death, loss, or damage of belongings, even in the case of negligence. Due care has been taken to make this event safe and secure.
- 28/29 December 2019
- Price R60/ticket.
- Come to THE STORE in the St Francis Bay shopping centre (next to SPAR) with your printed confirmation of payment, to collect your armband or foam peak. This is to be worn as your entrance to the event.
- Follow us on FACEBOOK - St Francis Flash Float and on Instagram for details and to confirm the DATE!
- BE THERE or BE SQUARE!!!