This is Art
The CTICC is proud to host THIS IS ART – a platform that celebrates local art. This major cultural event will feature independent artists showcasing their forward-thinking, boundary-pushing works. There will be something for every space, taste, and budget.
Support our art community and discover a collection of masterpieces. THIS IS ART is more than an art exhibition, it is an opportunity for art collectors and enthusiasts to connect with our local artists.
Come and experience the most beautiful pieces of contemporary art at their best.
- Buy 1 Get 1 Free Early Bird Special: R50 (includes 2 free glasses of MCC or non alcoholic drinks and free access to The Gift Fair - expires 30 September 2021)
- Sunday Lunch: R160 (2-course meal and free access to This is Art and The Gift Fair) cash bar available
- 26 November: 12:00 – 18:00
- 27 November: 10:00 – 17:00
- 28 November: 10:00 – 15:00
Due to COVID regulations, limited numbers are allowed in the venue at a given time, please specify your time-slot when purchasing your ticket. Please note time-slots cannot be changed or refunded.
Free access to This is Art and The Gift Fair when booking a workshop below:
Paint & Sip | Wine and Create with Christina du Plessis - Join us for a fun, interactive art class together with gin and wine tasting.
- 26 November: 12:00 - 14:00
- 27 November: 10:00 -12:00
- Cost: R350 per person, this includes the art materials, canvas and win/gin tasting
- Book here: https://qkt.io/thisisart-paintandsip
Perfume Making | The Art of Perfume: Perfume Prive Signature Creation - Step into our fragrant world and discover what scent suits you. This unique two hour workshop with Daniela Kumanov will take you on a journey where you will create your very own eau de perfume! Bottle your very own Signature 60ml Perfume as well as a Perfumed Body Cream to take home. Essential oils imported from Grasse, France. Included in workshop is 60 ml own created perfume, perfumed body cream and wine/gin tasting.
- 26 November: 14:00 - 16:00
- 27 November: 12:00 -14:00
- Cost: R695 per person included your own created 60ml perfume, perfumed body cream, wine and gin tasting
- Book here: https://qkt.io/thisisart-perfume
MAIN COURSE OPTIONS:
- Cape Malay chicken curry with Steamed basmati, tomato sambal, chutney, and roti OR
- Slow-roasted beef with potato and garlic bake, roasted vegetables and mushroom sauce OR
- Vegetarian schnitzel with mushroom sauce, potato and garlic bake, roasted vegetables
- Hot apple pudding with cinnamon and sauce anglaise OR
- Seasonal fruit platter with rooibos and mint syrup
Sales end 25 November 2021
|Age restriction||Family friendly|
|Refund policy||No refunds|