Culture for Breakfast | Cape Town
3 Culture Specialists will be speaking on their insights and experiences in working with organisational culture. Join thought leaders in a practical conversation as they share valuable lessons and tips for creating great workplace culture.
- You believe your organisation’s culture is critical for delivering on your strategic objectives.
- You are looking for practical ways to strengthen your existing culture.
- You would like to develop higher levels of accountability and a focus on performance within your organisation.
- You would like to tap more intentionally into seeing people grow and develop through feedback and recognition.
- Network with the Hi5 People Geek community and get your hands on Hi5 products.
When & Where
Thursday, 14th November 2019
8:30am arrival coffee & snack breakfast - 9:00am start - end at 11am
Office 11, Workshop 17 The Harrington - Map
R180 per ticket
Breakfast options (please indicate upon ticket purchase):
- Breakfast croissant: baby spinach, mozzarella and onion jam
- Breakfast croissant: macon, tomato and mixed baby salad leaves
Let us know if you have any food allergies that are not catered for in the food options and we will do our best to assist - email [email protected]
You will also have a choice of a coffee, tea or water.
Book your ticket by 7 November - space is very limited and we want to be sure you have a chance to save your seat ;)
See you there!