Living The Mindful Way
Mindfulness in the Park in collaboration with Yoga Centred invites you to spend the most interesting afternoon in nature !
Let go and be in the flow…
For the first time MITP is hosting a signature style yoga session lead by Haylee Hohenstein of Yoga Centred in Linksfield Wellness Centre.
Sunday 24 November 2019
2:00pm to 6:00pm
Three for the price of one:
Regular Price for 4 hour workshop:
R350 per person all inclusive.
1. Yoga Session lead by Haylee Hohenstein
2. Lecture by Dr. Jonathan D Moch “Living the Mindful Way”
3. 120 minute Silent Forest Therapy
lead by Dr. Jonathan D Moch
Out of the studio into nature at Huddle Park.
Interested in trying Yoga but not sure where to start?
Haylee will lead you through a soothing, slow and mindful flow of long sweet yoga postures. During the session she will guide you every step of the way from beginning to end. Just relax chill out and enjoy the session!
Open to beginners and all levels of experience of yoga.
An inspirational talk on Living the Mindful Way followed by a silent 120 minute walk lead by the highly acclaimed:
Dr. Jonathan D Moch, BSc MBBCH FFPSYCH (SA), Contrarian Psychiatrist and Cognitive Fitness Expert. Founder: Mindfulness in the Park (SA)
BOOK NOW ON LINE: www.mitp.co.za
Contact Shery Clein 0824588151
- Access into the Park
- Yoga Session lead by Haylee Hohenstein
- Lecture by Dr Jonathan D Moch: Living the Mindful Way
- 120 minutes of brain massage
- Forest Therapy
- Access to videos
What to bring:
- Yoga mat
- Water flask
- Yoga towel
- Hands free back pack
- Wear a good pair of walking shoes
- Cap or Hat for the sun & Sun block