So, you want to be a Chef?
So you want to be a Chef?
If you love food, cooking, people and international travel, are willing to work hard, then, being a Professional Chef is the right career choice for you!
To assist you in your choice, HTA School of Culinary Art has designed an informative and interactive 1-day workshop.
This workshop will cover the following:
· What it is like to work as a Chef
· The advantages and disadvantages
· The advantages and disadvantages of working in different types of establishments
· Chef brigading system
· The personal qualities that you will need to succeed
· Hidden ways of getting ahead in the industry
· The Qualification and Certification landscape
· Your chance to ask all the questions on your mind
On completion of the information session, all learners will have the opportunity to attend 3 hands on practical cookery sessions - covering pasta, sushi and baking, in 3 different professional training kitchens at HTA School of Culinary Art.
Parents are encouraged to join the information discussion from 9:00 to 12:00.
Booking essential – spaces are limited
Please book your space for “So you want to be a Chef?” on Quicket or contact [email protected] or 011 285 0937 for more information