Women in Property Workshop - 16 November
AN EVENT FOR WOMEN IN PROPERTY ONLY.
As a Woman in South Africa do you want to take control of your time and finances, without taking risks ?
The Workshop is designed to benefit Novice, Emerging and Intermediate Women in Property.
Reserve your seat today if you want to:
- Master how to invest in Property, for BUSY women
- Learn how to confidently distinguish a good deal from a bad deal
- Discover how you can invest in Property, without any of your money
- Develop and refine a strong Property Vision
- Ask questions that are relevant to your circumstances
- Receive South African Case Studies, Tips & Strategies to buy Property Below Market Value
- You get to understand how to save R 491,000 in Personal Income Tax, legally.
- Get FREE access to the tools that Professional Property Investors use
- Get 3 Scary Reasons why 99% of you should avoid auctions
- Master 6 practical tips to write a Profitable Offer to Purchase to protect YOU and your rights
- Gain the knowledge required to calculate Return on Investment for Property
- Get the confidence to TAKE ACTION
- Network with like-minded Women in Property
Grab the Special Offer. Invest in your Personal Growth and Financial Success. We Fast Track YOUR Property Success with Knowledge, Success Tools, Inspiration & Networking. WE DO NOT SELL PROPERTIES.
The Workshop is designed to benefit Aspiring, Novice and Existing Investors. "You can never learn less"
We are delighted to announce that Mrs. Nobenguni Nkuli Bogopa, Chairwoman of SAIBPP, the South African Institute of Black Property Practitioners, will be the Keynote Speaker for the Event.
BOOK NOW. LIMITED FREE TICKETS AVAILABLE.
Reserve your seat and attend the Event till its end & get a free copy Alex Dube's book "Pay No Tax Get More Money The Spiral Of Property Wealth" valued at R199:
*We love Property Investments and we believe that you should invest in your knowledge and education to become a property master.
*You can be guaranteed that there will be NO SELLING or MARKETING whatsoever of properties at the masterclass and thereafter.
If all of the above is not enough for you to take action, watch what attendees of previous events and students of ours have to say. None of these testimonials are incentivised directly or indirectly to make any of the statements they make. They are simply loving the journey and the experience and want to share it with more people.
LEARN MORE ABOUT US. VISIT OUR WEBSITE: https://www.thepropertycoach.co.za/
This Event is guaranteed to improve forever the way you buy properties and negotiate deals. But don't take my word for it.
*We don't offer any direct or indirect financial and/or non-financial incentive to any of the students being interviewed.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. How long will the Event last?
The Event is 9:30 to 4pm
Will you sell properties at the workshop or thereafter?
No. We are a specialized independent provider of property education, coaching, mentoring and success tools. We are 100% independent of any real estate agency or financial services provider. We believe in “teaching you how to fish” not to “give you a fish”
How interactive is the Event?
The workshop is designed to be highly interactive with plenty of time for you to ask questions around your current reality.
Will there be free parking and refreshments?
YES. We will offer you tea, coffee, muffins and fruit over the morning. Please make arrangements for your lunch. A great cafeteria is available on-site at your discretion and cost.
What should I do to prepare?
No specific preparation is required but we strongly recommend that you bring a pen and paper to take notes and be able to work on some of the assignments.
Can I bring a business partner or friend?
Yes, simply ask them to register for the Event. No registration, no access
Will I have to buy anything?
No. You are not required to purchase anything.
What time will we start?
Registration open at 8:45am, and the event kicks off at 9h30.
What if I cannot make this date?