Fancy As Funk
Don't be kak.. be kak fancy!
The Tankwa Town Art Appreciation Society is hosting an AfrikaBurn fundraiser of kak fancy proportions. And would love you to join us. Don your kak-fanciest attire, bring your most eloquent prose, and come join us doing what we do best... getting low down and funky, while keeping it kak fancy!
What to expect
- Fancy wine tasting brought to you by wine master, Ian Haggie
- Delicious canapés and delicacies brought to you by chef extraordinaire, Lapo Magni
- Funky disco beats from our resident funk master, Tommy Gun
- Live fancy music by some ridiculously djass musicians
- Pop Up Art Studio with live nude drawing of all our taxidermy (Klippie, Marcel, George, Goldie and the gang have got their tickets already.. obvs!)
- Best dressed competition for the fanciest, funkiest fellow around
Saturday 16 November 2019
17:00 - 22:00
Taxidermy gets in free
All proceeds go towards the Tankwa Town Art Appreciation Society's Art (Appreciation) Car at AfrikaBurn 2020.