ATK Fortnite October Solo Customs Tournament
Our monthly Fortnite tournament is eagerly awaiting battles in the arena.
Note : All players must be part of our discord server. https://discord.gg/4sWD2gZ (you'll be assigned a specific role before Saturday 12 October 12:00)
Note : Qualifiers will only run if there are more than 100 entrants.
Codes for each game will be sent out via the discord just before the game is about to be played.
* NO Anonymous mode. Players are not allowed to play in anonymous mode.
* NO leaking the code. Only players that receive the code from us will be allowed to play.
* Only 2 game restarts are allowed if more than 3 players do not enter the match. Players must report that they didn't enter the match immediately. Only 1 minute from load-in time will be allowed to restart the game.
* Players that don't get into any game after the 2rd restart will be compensated with 3 points.
* There will be no tolerance for teamers.
* When submitting your scores take a photo of your placement, points and gamer tag as well as you showing a symbol (announced on the day) - Submitting photos in #post-scores (Discord).
* Photos must be taken as you die each game and submitted immediately.
* Photos must be legible.
Note: Photo must contain your entire screen.
Doors open 30 minutes before the event to participants.
Saturday 12 October 2019 - Qualifiers:
Qualifiers Stage 1:
Game 1: 15:00
Game 2: 16:00
Game 3: 17:00
Game 4: 18:00
Sunday 13 October 2019 - Finals (Top 100 Players):
Game 1: 14:00
Game 2: 15:00
Game 3: 16:00
Game 4: 17:00
Game 5: 18:00
Solo (R10,000) (subject to increase with player size)
1st prize – R4,000
2nd prize – R2,500
3rd prize – R1,500
4th prize – R1,000
5th prize – R 500
6th prize – R 500
For Custom Servers (Arena Solo’s)
· Victory Royale = +3 points.
· Top 5 = +2 points.
· Top 15 = +2 points.
· Top 25 = +3 points.
· Elimination = +1 points.
Breaching the Rules
If ATK or tournament admins determine you are or may be in breach of any provision of these rules, you or your team may be subject to disciplinary action at ATK’s or the Administrator’s sole discretion, including, without limitation, disqualification, suspension, forfeiture of any and all compensation associated with the tournament, loss of pause time, prohibition from attending future ATK events, suspension of your ATK account.
· No eating or drinking at the stations (No Alcohol).
· No external food or drink allowed into the Arena.
· No vaping or smoking indoors.
· Every ticket holder is responsible for the peripherals at their station.
· Use good judgment.
· Participants to conduct themselves in an orderly manner at all times.
· Clean up after yourselves.
· Respect other people's property.
· You may bring your own peripherals.
· If you play with a controller, you are responsible to bring your own controller.
· If you are caught cheating/exploiting at the LAN you will be asked to leave.
· Right of admission reserved.
· Terms and Conditions apply.