Analytics with Google Analytics
- Understand the fundamentals of web analytics and the associated legal responsibilities and best practice concerning data collection, explicit consent, and privacy.
- Set up and configure a Google Analytics account and install Google Analytics tracking code.
- Set goals to analyse digital campaign performance and analyse the customer conversion journey using Google Analytics.
- Monitor digital marketing campaigns and derive insights to optimise campaign performance using Google Analytics reports.
- Track live data and use Google Analytics custom reporting features to record and analyse campaign data.
Students who complete this course will be awarded 3 credits* towards the Internationally recognised Certified Digital Marketing Professional accredited by the Digital Marketing Institute in Ireland.
- Web Analytics Fundamentals
- Creating and Configuring a Google Analytics Account
- Setting Goals with Google Analytics
- Monitoring Campaigns with Google Analytics Reports
- Analysing and Recording Google Analytics Data
You should opt to take the individual courses separately (not part of bootcamp), you are required to complete all 10 courses within a 6-month period to gain your certification.
Failing to do so will require you to take the course again, at a fee. This is because the DMI course syllabus changes / updates every 6 months to keep up with the ever changing industry.