Display and Video Advertising
- Understand the fundamental concepts of Display and Video advertising and its role in an advertiser’s marketing strategy.
- Create a YouTube channel and manage video content.
- Identify ad formats available on the Google Display Network and YouTube.
- Create Display and Video campaigns using Google Ads.
- Find the right audience with Display and Video campaigns using audience and contextual targeting, exclusions, remarketing, and bid adjustments.
- Optimise Display and Video campaigns using key metrics and tools and to measure the results.
Students who complete this course will be awarded 3 credits* towards the Internationally recognised Certified Digital Marketing Professional accredited by the Digital Marketing Institute in Ireland.
- Fundamentals of Display and Video Advertising
- Creating and Managing a YouTube Channel
- Google Display Network and Video Ad Formats
- Creating Display and Video Campaigns
- Targeting Display and Video Campaigns
- Measuring and Optimising Display and Video Campaigns
You should opt to take the individual courses separately (not part of bootcamp), you are required to complete all 10 courses within a 6-month period to gain your certification.
Failing to do so will require you to take the course again, at a fee. This is because the DMI course syllabus changes / updates every 6 months to keep up with the ever changing industry.