Paid Search (PPC) with Google Ads
- Understand the fundamentals of paid search and how it differs from organic search.
- Launch a successful paid search campaign with Google Ads.
- Manage and optimise a paid search campaign.
- Measure the effectiveness of paid search campaigns using Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
Students who complete this course will be awarded 3 credits* towards the Internationally recognised Certified Digital Marketing Professional accredited by the Digital Marketing Institute in Ireland.
- Fundamentals of Paid Search
- Creating a Paid Search Campaign with Google Ads
- Managing a Paid Search Campaign
- Measuring Paid Search Campaigns
You should opt to take the individual courses separately (not part of bootcamp), you are required to complete all 10 courses within a 6-month period to gain your certification.
Failing to do so will require you to take the course again, at a fee. This is because the DMI course syllabus changes / updates every 6 months to keep up with the ever changing industry.