Social Media Marketing
- Identify the benefits of social media marketing and differentiate between the most influential social media platforms and their advantages for a digital marketer.
- Set up a social media account for a business on key social media platforms.
- Build, manage, and sustain an active community on social media platforms.
- Create paid advertising campaigns on key social media platforms using a range of advanced tools and features.
- Extract and report on data from social media platform analytics tools and utilize it to inform future campaign objectives.
Students who complete this course will be awarded 3 credits* towards the Internationally recognised Certified Digital Marketing Professional accredited by the Digital Marketing Institute in Ireland.
- Key Social Platforms for Digital Marketing
- Setting up a Social Media Experience for a Business
- Growing and Engaging an Audience Using Social Media
- Creating and Optimising Social Media Campaigns
- Developing Data-Driven Audience and Campaign Insights Using Social Media Tools
You should opt to take the individual courses separately (not part of bootcamp), you are required to complete all 10 courses within a 6-month period to gain your certification.
Failing to do so will require you to take the course again, at a fee. This is because the DMI course syllabus changes / updates every 6 months to keep up with the ever changing industry.