- Understand the fundamentals of content marketing and use content effectively at each stage of a digital marketing strategy.
- Understand how to use the research phase of a content marketing strategy to assess the performance of your content and to identify risks and opportunities.
- Initiate a content marketing strategy by establishing goals, tailoring topics to target personas and using content calendars to establish effective workflows.
- Create and curate compelling content using tools and techniques including content personalisation and brand storytelling.
- Extend the value of content by repurposing and use scheduling tools and promotion methods to distribute content.
- Measure content marketing return-on-investment by analysing key metrics.
Students who complete this course will be awarded 3 credits* towards the Internationally recognised Certified Digital Marketing Professional accredited by the Digital Marketing Institute in Ireland.
- Content Marketing Concepts and Strategy
- Using Content Research to Find Opportunities
- Developing a Content Marketing Plan
- Creating and Curating Content
- Publishing and Distributing Content
- Metrics and Content Marketing Performance
You should opt to take the individual courses separately (not part of bootcamp), you are required to complete all 10 courses within a 6-month period to gain your certification.
Failing to do so will require you to take the course again, at a fee. This is because the DMI course syllabus changes / updates every 6 months to keep up with the ever changing industry.