- Understand the fundamental concepts associated with email marketing and the key legislation and regulations surrounding email permissions and data protection.
- Recognise the benefits of using an Email Service Provider (ESP) and the best practices for building an effective email subscriber list and to understand the core principles that underpin an effective email marketing strategy.
- Design balanced and effective emails to deliver a message that generates leads, retains customers and inspires evangelists.
- Use best practice for creating and delivering an email campaign that maximises email open and click rates.
- Use email tests, metrics, statistics, and best practices to report on and optimise an email marketing campaign.
- Overview the value provided by marketing automation tools.
Students who complete this course will be awarded 3 credits* towards the Internationally recognised Certified Digital Marketing Professional accredited by the Digital Marketing Institute in Ireland.
- Email Marketing Fundamentals
- Email Marketing Tools and Strategy
- Email Design
- Creating an Effective Email Campaign
- Testing and Optimising an Email Campaign
- Marketing Automation Overview
You should opt to take the individual courses separately (not part of bootcamp), you are required to complete all 10 courses within a 6-month period to gain your certification.
Failing to do so will require you to take the course again, at a fee. This is because the DMI course syllabus changes / updates every 6 months to keep up with the ever changing industry.