Introduction to Search Engine Optimisation
SEO Course Learning Outcomes
- Understand the fundamentals of Search Engine Optimisations and how it differs from Paid Search such as Google Ads.
- Set business, SEO, and website objectives to drive website traffic, build awareness, and generate leads.
- Build an SEO content plan based on strategic keyword and competitive research.
- Boost a website’s organic search ranking using on-page, off-page and technical elements.
- Measure the success of overall SEO efforts
Students who complete this course will be awarded 3 credits* towards the Internationally recognised Certified Digital Marketing Professional accredited by the Digital Marketing Institute in Ireland.
- SEO Fundamentals
- Aligning SEO and Business Objectives
- Keywords and Building an SEO Content Plan
- Optimising Organic Search Ranking
- Measuring SEO Performance
You should opt to take the individual courses separately (not part of bootcamp), you are required to complete all 10 courses within a 6-month period to gain your certification.
Failing to do so will require you to take the course again, at a fee. This is because the DMI course syllabus changes / updates every 6 months to keep up with the ever changing industry.