Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Identify the core principles and purpose of digital marketing.
- Develop clear and actionable objectives for a digital marketing plan.
- Use digital research and social listening to gain insights into your competitors, audience and your industry.
- Use the buyer’s journey to understand how to engage an audience effectively with 360 digital channels and content.
Students who complete this course will be awarded 3 credits* towards the Internationally recognised Certified Digital Marketing Professional accredited by the Digital Marketing Institute in Ireland.
- Principles of Digital Marketing
- Developing Marketing Objectives
- Digital Research
- Connecting with the Customer
You should opt to take the individual courses separately (not part of bootcamp), you are required to complete all 10 courses within a 6-month period to gain your certification.
Failing to do so will require you to take the course again, at a fee. This is because the DMI course syllabus changes / updates every 6 months to keep up with the ever changing industry.