Certified Digital Marketing Professional Course
About this Course
This practical digital marketing accreditation course is taught by leading digital marketing practitioners. By taking this course you will learn how to use the internet as an effective marketing channel. Students who complete this course will be eligible to take the Digital Marketing Institute’s international Professional Digital Marketer Assessment.
- Increase your website’s visibility through search engine optimization techniques
- Drive qualified traffic to your website through pay-per- click advertising
- Execute digital display campaigns
- Capture, segment and manage email subscribers in order to plan and execute a successful email marketing campaign
- Use suitable social media channels for different business goals and objectives
- Measure and optimize your social media campaigns
- Leverage mobile marketing for its micro-targeting advantages
- Analyze and optimize your overall digital marketing activity
- Create a formal digital marketing plan for your business
Whether you’re a complete beginner, business owner or marketing professional looking to upgrade to digital, this course is perfect for you.
Widely attended by Marketing Managers, Digital Managers, Online Marketers, Digital Media Consultants, Internet Marketing Consultants, Search Engine Marketers, Social Media Co-ordinators, Website Owners, e-Commerce Managers, Webmasters, Communications Managers, Content Managers, Copywriters and Online Publishers.
The internationally recognised Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing course is the global certification standard for digital marketing; designed and taught by industry experts and validated by the world’s leading and most influential brands. Students who complete this course will be eligible to take the Digital Marketing Institute’s internationally recognised Certified Digital Marketing Professional accreditation.
Important Notice: This course is not SETA accredited and is not registered with the Department of Higher Education in South Africa as a tertiary qualification, however the accreditation is approved and credit rated by the Scottish Qualifications Authority at Level 8 on the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF), and is comparable to Level 5 on the European Qualifications Framework.