Facebook Business Manager Course
About this Course
This course will show you how to get maximum benefit from your Facebook Business Page as a Marketing Platform. Gain hands on practical knowledge and stay ahead of Facebook’s best practice. Think of the value and opportunities by streamlining your workflows and gaining a greater clarity on what is happening on social media.
- Understand what Business Manager is and the key features that it offers
- Learn how to create a Business Manager profile
- Learn how to assign employees and agencies with specific roles
- Understand various permission and admin rights to safeguard your account
- Learn how to add pages and advertising accounts
- Learn how to use Ads Manager and set up conversion (pixel) tracking to measure ROI
- Learn how to set up remarketing campaigns and build targeting lists and look-alike audiences.
- Discover the benefits of the Power Editor to manage multiple campaigns and reporting
This course is suited Content Managers, Social Media Managers, Community Managers, Marketing Assistants, Marketing Managers, Campaign Managers, Copywriters, Digital Content Managers and Business Owners; or anyone who wants to learn how to get maximum benefit from Facebook as a Marketing Platform using Facebook Business Manager.
This course is a practical application based workshop and does not carry any formal accreditation. Student will receive a certificate of completion.