1-Day Seminar: Financial Management for Entrepreneurs
Financial Management is at the heart of running a successful small business.
The Small Business Academy would like to invite you to a FREE 1-Day Seminar: Financial Management for Entrepreneurs.
Financial Management is a broad topic which includes: Financial Statements Analysis, Managerial Accounting, Working Capital Management, Business Taxation, Budgeting and Forecasting. Most small businesses have assigned the role of Financial Management to their Accountants.
The Small Business Academy focuses on assisting entrepreneurs with Small Business Funding. Accordingly, the FREE 1-Day Seminar: Financial Management for Entrepreneurs will focus on:
- Sales Cycle Management
- Cash Flow Management
- Business Credit Score Management
Why You Should Attend?
- Small Business Funding Report: Find out whether your Small Business Qualifies for Funding
- SMME Scorecard: Find out what you can do to get your Small Business Funded
- Financial Management for Entrepreneurs Report: Balancing personal and business finances as an entrepreneur
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals who wish to start their own businesses
- Entrepreneurs who need to understand the different aspects of Financial Management in running a successful small business
- Small Business Owners who are seeking Business Development support
- Small Business Owners who are seeking Funding for their enterprises
We look forward to being of service to entrepreneurs who wish to improve Financial Management for their Small Businesses.