We are very, very excited to announce HERSCHFEST!
Herschfest is a live music event taking place at 6.00pm on Wednesday the 2nd of October 2019 and its aim is to provide a platform for our super talented Herschel students to freely express themselves musically.
The Herschel senior school garden will be transformed into the most magical (as in SERIOUSLY MAGICAL!) of performance settings with amazing lighting (as in SERIOUSLY AMAZING!) and professional sound (you guessed it ... SERIOUSLY PROFESSIONAL!). Dare we say it’s going to be like nothing you would have experienced at any school before! Yes, we dare ... its 100% going to be like nothing you have experienced at any school (perhaps even anywhere) before!
All you need to do is come along with your picnic blankets and relax on our lawn and let yourself be entertained by our incredible musicians who will be playing a mixture of live contemporary (rock and pop) music for all to enjoy. Delicious food, cool-drinks and hot beverages will be available from a variety of sustainable (i.e. no plastic) food-trucks – please support them!
Did we mention that it’s going to be SERIOUSLY MAGICAL and AMAZING!
Tickets are R100 for adults and R80 for scholars and are available right here, right now!
A few things to please take note of:
1. Parking at the high school premises is limited. Additional parking is available at the junior school as well as next to the Claremont Tennis Club (entrance off Herschel Close). If parking in the road please be courteous to our neighbours;
2. Pedestrian access to the event is via Kenmar Road and Herschel Road. The limited in-school parking will be accessed as usual via Kenmar Road;
3. Please do not bring any camping or similar chairs that will obstruct the view of other guests. Flat chairs that are not raised will be permitted (like the ones you see at the beach);
4. Official Herschfest lumo wrist bands are available for sale at the event so come prepared;
5. This is a school event for the whole family;
6. ALL proceeds from ticket sales will be utilised exclusively for the furtherance of culture at Herschel.
SO BOOK YOUR TICKETS NOW AND SPREAD THE WORD!
See you soon!