Hogsback Open Gardens 2019
Take a magical stroll through the magnificent gardens in the picturesque mountain village of Hogsback, Eastern Cape.
Hogsback is famed for its show of magnificent Azaleas, Rhododendrons and other blooms which adorn gardens in swathes of brilliant colour for the month of October each year.
Open Garden Ticket: R100 per adult
(Children under 16yrs have free access)
Meet at 10am at the Visitors Info Centre on the main road.
Here you will receive wrist band, map and meet your HGC guide.
10am - Midday: Guided tour through the gardens of Hurry & Mistlea
Midday - 5pm: Visit your choice of the remaining gardens of Grey Haven, Dunaverty, Mirrors, Little Timbers & Hidden Away at your leisure.
· You will need to go to each garden in your own vehicle.
· Access to Hurry & Mistlea gardens is with an HGC guide ONLY.
· If you prefer to do your own tour of our gardens unaccompanied you are free to do so, but this will exclude the gardens mentioned above.
· Please ensure you wear your wristbands - no wristband no entry.
· Please read the details of each garden on the list to ensure you plan your day and tours of our gardens appropriately.
Please call Lizzie on 045 962 1245 or 082 787 0927 with any garden tour related queries.