Bakery UX Masterclass Johannesburg: Introduction to UX Design
NOTE: Corporates and Agencies looking to send a team can contact us directly for an invoice for EFT at [email protected]
This is a 1-day Introduction to UX Design workshop taking place on Saturday 12 October 2019.
Who should attend this workshop?
This is a beginner-level course perfect for:
- Anyone with an interest in UX Design and keen to learn more
- Junior UX designers looking to level-up their understanding of the field
- Anyone aspiring to switch to a career in UX Design
- Developers and Engineers looking for insight into how products are conceptualised and designed
- Entrepreneurs and business owners interested in conducting UX work on their own products or services
- What is User Experience Design
- Industry Tools
- Delivering UX: Information Architecture
- Delivering UX: User Flows
- Delivering UX: Wireframing and Rapid Prototyping
Why should you attend this workshop?
If you’re looking to get into the field or just a better understanding of the value this discipline can add to your marketing efforts or brand, this course offers the perfect foundation for finding your feet in UX Design. The course offers practical guidance for conducting your own UX work, demonstrates the value of solid information architecture, and highlights the importance of UX Design as a whole.
VENUE: Perch Co-Working Offices, Rosebank
Price includes a light lunch as well as coffee/tea and soft drinks.