2-Day Meaningful Leadership Programme (JHB : November 2019)
In our two-day Intensive Leadership Programme, you will be equipped with the relevant understanding and practical tools that will enable you to lead yourself and your team optimally. This will allow you to feel in control and confident to lead.
The programme provides an in-depth understanding of concepts, exercises, discussions, and self-reflection activities. It is built on the four principles of mindful awareness, learning, practical application, and reflective future planning.
At the end of the programme, you will have developed a leadership development plan with clear areas for growth and development.
The programme will also give you tools to:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the leader you want to grow into.
- Learn about your personal leadership style and how to take it to the next level.
- Learn how to become an authentic, meaningful leader.
- Develop your self-awareness through knowledge of your strengths and personality type.
- Be able to spot strengths in your employees.
- Set a realistic, achievable and meaningful leadership development plan.
- Learn how to prioritise and set boundaries for success.
- Become ready to go for gold by building resilience and stamina.
- Gain a supportive network of like-minded leaders with a personalised coaching focus.
Who should attend this workshop?
- Managers earmarked for a leadership position.
- Newly appointed leaders.
- Current leaders who are not getting the optimal results from their team.
- Existing leaders who want to refresh their leadership soft skills competencies.
- Leaders undergoing succession planning mentoring.