Fish Hoek 100 Scavenger Experience 2019
The Ultimate Scavenger Hunt Experience returns to the beautiful town of Fish Hoek
Oooooooh !! It's that time of the year again.......
Dust off your "Adventure Cap's" and get ready to delve into the "mysteries" of Fish Hoek whilst participating in Fish Hoek 100 and Beyond's 2nd Scavenger Hunt Experience.....
Select your team of 4 participant's and compete against other team's whilst racing across the Southern Peninsula, solving "mysteries" and completing various tasks in secret locations........
The tasks are carefully designed with INCLUSION in mind. There are no restrictions and all challenges are achievable – you can be young or old, an Olympic athlete or a professional couch potato, terrified of heights and spiders or useless at puzzles. Everyone qualifies and no-one will feel frustrated or left out!
How It Works
- Select your team of 4 participant's.
- Select the number of ticket's you wish to purchase from this page and make the necessary payment. Upon confirmation of your booking, you will be sent an email which contains the details of the Start location and all other necessary information.
- Pick an AWESOME Team Name, register your Team and choose a colour / theme to stick to.
- The Teams arrive at the Start Line situated at Peak Academy Cafe' on Main rd in Fish Hoek on Saturday the 26th October in their amazing outfits / themes / costumes and have Team Photos taken.
- Each Team is given a Race Pack and instructions.
- The whistle blows at 11am and Teams race through the Southern Peninsula to collect photos and video clips of everything on the list of challenges. (You will bump into other Scavenger Hunt Teams all along the way.)
- Post your “evidence” to the dedicated (private) FB or WhatsApp event page that is specifically set up for your own Race Day event.
- You’ll LAUGH all day, collaborate and cavort with the general public, and make amazing new friends, all with a great sense of humour.
- Race to get to the Finish Line by the cut-off at 4pm and hand in any required items on the list.
- You’ll celebrate, drink, eat, laugh, be merry and share ridiculous stories of the outrageous adventures you had on the way.
- There will will muffin's and coffee available before the event and light meal's and non-alcoholic beverages available at the end of the event (for your account).
- The winning Team will be announced at the Post Event Social to be held at the Peak Academy Cafe' in Fish Hoek and will crowned 2019 Champion's whilst enjoying a few small prizes and the coveted FH 100 Scavenger Hunt Trophy.....
- Prizes for second and third place will also be awarded, along with other prizes for team's that "Shine" on the day:)
- Ticket's need to be purchased and paid for by no later than Sunday the 18th October
All profit's from the event will be donated to the Shark Spotters Initiative