Happy Hustle for Freelancers - SOLD OUT!!!
You have the balls to go out on your own... Now what?
So you quit your job and decided to do what you love or you WANT to quit your job and do what you love, but you don't know how to really start? Then this is for you...
The most difficult part of freelancing is getting clients... Getting clients to find you. Getting clients to choose you over anyone else. Getting clients to COUGH UP THE MONEY!!! Without the proper knowledge, systems, packaging, knowledge and SIGNED CONTRACTS for these things, your freelancing career is going to go down faster than a homesick mole! But, don't worry, this freelancers retreat has been specifically tailored to help you put all of these in place.
Who is this for?
Will it work for me?
This program was built for the dreamers! For the rebels and the risk takers that want to make their own rules. If you have the balls to leave the 9-5 behind and work for yourself, this is for you!
Freelancing is not for sussies, but EVERYTHING in this intensive retreat is going to help get you to where you need to be. Whether it's marketing skills, contracts, a new website, brand definition or even just the opportunity to meet like-minded humans, the benefits of this course will be nothing short of transformational!
Included in this retreat:
- Accommodation for 5D/6N (valued at R7 500)
- Branding workshop (valued at R2 500)
- Money matters workshop (valued at R1 250)
- Legal stuff workshop (valued at R2 000)
- Contracts (valued at R3 500)
- Sales funnels (valued at R2 500)
- Website setup and training (valued at R5 000)
- 1 year FREE domain and hosting (valued at R1 500)
- Facebook marketing training (valued at R2 500)
- Product marketing and development training (valued at R2 500)
- 3 x monthly follow up consultation calls (valued at R3 750)
- Lifetime membership to BOSSVISION Masterminds group
- Cheat sheets, workbooks and editable templates
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and supper)
- Wellness and leisure activities
- Airport transfer from Port Elizabeth Airport
Total value over R35 000
BOOK NOW FOR ONLY R17 499
Can't spend a week without your loved one?
Bring them with you! They can sleep, eat and play with you, as long as they know that work time is REALLY work time...
Your significant other can share a private room with you, enjoy all the same tasty meals and accompany you on leisure and wellness activities for an additional charge of only R8 000.
Regret no children.
Where is the next retreat?
St Francis Bay - Eastern Cape
St Francis Bay marks the gateway to South Africa's Garden Route, boasting endless coastlines of beaches and fynbos. The picturesque white houses maintain an elegant beach-town feel while the surrounding canals, ocean and nature offer a rush to the adventurous spirit.
Basically, all you need to bring is your laptop and your game face!
|Refund policy||No refunds|