Wine, Cheese & Chicks
Brought to you together with Chicks who Trail and Publik Wine, RUN Store brings you Wine, Cheese and Chicks! A super chilled night of trail chats, chicks and VINO!
Is there anything more lukka than sipping on some delicious wine, snacking on some moorish cheese and being entertained by some pretty grand people while surrounded by your mates? We don't really think so. So we decided to combine all three of these into one evening. You're welcome. We are celebrating all things womXn, powerful, strong and uniquely feminine. Come early, dress nice, no activewear please. Activewear is for being active. Wine and cheese does not warrant activewear. The bouncer won't let you in. Kidding. Kind of.
Have you ever asked yourself, (or anyone that resembles a trail runner), what shoes you should be buying? Or what about, how you should fit a running pack?
Then there are the classic questions, 'what should I be eating before I run?', or 'Is this protein shake realllllly going to make a difference after I run, or can I just drink beer straight away?'
If these sound like questions you want the answer to, then join us at the RUN Store and have all your gear and nutrition questions answered, whilst sampling some of the finest cheese and vino in all of the land. AND the launch of the Chicks who Trail’s new book club.
You can expect:
- The all knowledgeable shoe & gear guru Boss Bryant will talk through the basics of shoes and wearables
- Toni McCann, trail runner and dietitian, will chat through nutrition tips for pre, during and post your runs.
- Wine tasting and Cheese brought to you by the wonderful people at Publik Wine
- The Chicks who Trail Book Club Launch
- Lucky draw for the #WomxnOfRun Run Like a Girl women's month campaign
Tickets are FREE, but you need to secure yours as they are limited
Where | Run Specialist Store, 11 Bree Street, Cape Town
When | 17:30 - 19:30, Tuesday 27 August