Careers in Africa Johannesburg - Discover, Recognise, Discuss, Recruit
Thu Nov 19, 19:00 - Sun Nov 22, 14:00
Join us in Johannesburg for a recruitment and HR event comprised of four key elements, where you and your team can Discover, Recognise, Discuss and Recruit excellence in Africa.
A presence across our Careers in Africa Johannesburg Events will be critical to any business or HR leader, and their team
- Insight from the Employer of Choice Survey and Awards, developed in association with Towers Watson
- Top-level, interactive discussion with the continent’s HR and business leadership
- Understand and promote your employer brand
- Recruit exceptional African talent through a unique Summit process With a Pan-African remit, and a specific additional focus on Southern, East and Central Africa, every part of this unique event offers enormous benefit to you, your team and your business.
The event is comprised of four elements, and you can individual and group tickets for one, more or all aspects in the ticket section. You can find out more about each part of the event below.
- Careers in Africa Employer of Choice - The Report
- Careers in Africa Employer of Choice - Awards Ceremony
- Talent Agenda - Recruiting Excellence for Africa Conference
- Careers in Africa Recruitment Summit
Careers in Africa Employer of Choice Report
A first of its kind Pan-African study of the motivations and perceptions of the global African talent pool. The results will be released at Careers in Africa Johannesburg, and will offer the continent's top employers an opportunity to truly understand the impact of their employer value proposition in the talent market.
Careers in Africa Employer of Choice Awards - Thursday 19th November from 19:00
A gala dinner on the first evening of the event where multiple employers will be recognised for their achievements in establishing an employer value proposition which resonates within the African talent pool. Dinner and drinks will be provided as the winners across a range of categories are announced.
Talent Agenda - Recruiting Excellence for Africa Conference - Friday 20th November, 9:00-17:00
Senior HR and business leaders will gather to discuss best practice, trends and challenges at the sharp end of talent for Africa. This intimate event, focused on a small number of senior leaders, will include sessions on attraction, retention, employer brand, engagement and development, as well as a range of employer case studies, and will make use of data and analysis from the Careers in Africa Employer of Choice Report throughout.
When you purchase a ticket for the Conference, please select one morning and one afternoon roundtable session.
Careers in Africa Recruitment Summit
Employer will recruit excellent talent based in Southern Africa for operations across Southern, East and Central Africa. To discuss participation, please speak with our Business Development Team.