1-Day Workshop - Introduction to the Thinking Enviroment
Wed Sep 11, 08:30 - Wed Sep 11, 16:30
Based on the work of Nancy Kline (Time to Think™)
- Introduction to the ten components (behaviors) of thinking environment.
- Experience and practice the three building blocks which will enhance and transform your professional and personal interactions, communications,
What you will learn:
- You will learn how to listen to understand, rather hearing to respond
- Your communication will be more effective and reap the results you desire.
- It will result in committed engagement, creative possibility thinking and problem solving.
- Discover the neuroscience which backs up the practice of the Thinking Environment.
- Creating a Thinking Environment enables others to think better for themselves resulting in individuals and teams taking ownership of responsibilities and commitments.
- Productive meetings and problem solving skills.
- A new way of ensuring meetings run on time and everyone participates.
- Inclusive and collaborative methods which can be implemented immediately